Sunday, April 6, 2014

Round Up : March

March is the beginning for us exploring places and going outdoors. Even near our home or experimenting new places. A day with a good friend with lots of laughters and stories that every mom will need to breath. Another reason to be memorable is the bonus surprise date with the husband dear that makes March a sweet one. My biggest happiness is that my son Gabriel graduated from the primary level. A heartwarming and mix emotions feelings i have felt. As an addition to that my eldest daughter Jenille just finished another school year and on vacation now, another achievement and a good way to celebrate.

I know April month is much busier outdoors since summer is still here. I can't wait to make more adventures and memories. Hope you all enjoying your summer vacation and a lot of happiness and moments with the one you love most. Happy Summer guys!



1 comment:

  1. i can't wait to get out more, too!! i love summer!!

    ReplyDelete

Share it